Digital signage on local server
Digital signage in local server mode allows you to control your screens via a computer or your local network on one or more sites.
Linutop TV in local mod has the following advantages:
- Broadcast on your screens remotely avoiding moving for updates via a USB key.
- Remotely manage the lighting and standby of the screen to optimize its use.
- Save a lot of time for a very reasonable price while keeping your existing screens.
(From: € 79 fee for the player software per screen for PC or Raspberry Pi and a monthly fee of € 10 / screen for the linutop TV service)
- Point of sale promotion, broadcast practical information (schedules, weather, exhibiions, menus ...).
- Generate revenue and increase your turnover thanks to additional sales, advertisements for businesses in your area, ...
Linutop TV in local network, centralizes the management of connected screens, ideal for a site with many screens, or points of sales chain.
Lightweight, simple and fast to implement, thanks to the local server solution, you get maximum security.
Linutop also offers you to download the software to try it out. An installation manual is provided. You can access it by clicking here.