Linutop.TV Server can be installed on a Raspberry Pi in order to manage digital signage of several Raspberry Pi running Linutop OS with Linutop Kiosk player.
Linutop.TV server is accessible with a web browser on the network allowing:
- to load the medias,
- to program the display ‘playlists’
- to broadcast them on differents screens.
- Web interface accessible on the local network.
- Security and privacy (offline use)
- Energy efficient (screensaver)
- Affordable equipment (Raspberry Pi)
Display or audio broadcast for: Schools, clinics, shops, museums, town halls, offices, sports complex, factories …
Digital signage with Linutop.TV server
Supported formats : image, PDF, URL link, RTSP stream, web page, HD video and music.
Compatible: Raspberry Pi Zero, A, B, B+, 2, 3 & 3B+.