The Linutop Wiki
The main Linutop documentation is now stored on doc.linutop.com:
Welcome to the Linutop wiki, a place for the Linutop users to store technical information and documentation about the Linutop. You can edit almost all of the pages after registration.
- Some examples of how you can use your Linutop
Before you start tweaking your system, it is advised to backup your data or to create a create a new key. You can use the Linutop boot options to recover a clean system if something does not work as expected.
- Upgrade your system to the latest stable version
- Install a new Linutop OS on an USB key (including OS V4)
- Manage the system users: set passwords, create and delete users...
- Browse your files with Thunar
- Install and remove applications
You can find all the documentation needed to use your system on: